This fullery was excavated shortly before the Second World War and in 1957-1958. The original building is Trajanic or early-Hadrianic (opus mixtum), the present fullery was installed during the reign of Marcus Aurelius (opus latericium).
The northern part of the workshop consists of a large hall, with four very large basins in the floor, 0.90 deep and communicating with one another. The hall was reached through a door in the east wall. Around the basins is a porticus with a floor of opus spicatum. In the piers on the west side are small travertine blocks with square or U-shaped holes, at a height of approximately 2.00. In these holes wooden beams were inserted, for hanging out clothes.
There were 35 pressing-bowls with small walls (hand-rests) on either side, along the west, north and east wall, and near the large basins. Small basins are on the floor near the south wall. The water-supply and drainage took place through terracotta and lead pipes.
To the south of the hall are two small rooms, at first accessible from the hall, but later from the south only, through a door in the western room. In the floor of the eastern room are two terracotta vessels and a basin.